Aspen’s Crisis Evacuation product was designed to help a range of clients, including but not limited to operations within the Education, NGO, Oil & Gas, Construction, Financial Services and Telecommunications industries. Typically, these businesses have permanent, overseas operations and/or their employees engage in significant international business travel.
There are a multitude of benefits that come with a Crisis Evacuation policy, including but not limited to:
- Access to Crisis24, providing expert advice in the event of an evacuation. Crisis24 are supported by global security leader GardaWorld, who have over 130,000 security professionals across 45+ countries and in 500+ locations worldwide.
- Rapid response to a range of incidents – a precision operation can be executed to safeguard and extract all impacted personnel facing political or civil violence, natural catastrophes and/or epidemics.
- Proactive support that is not reliant on governmental/organisational declarations in the event of political/civil violence and epidemics. If the crisis response provider judges that the insured person is in physical danger of political/civil violence, or if an epidemic has occurred within a reasonable proximity of the insured, which in the opinion of the crisis response provider has caused the complete or partial cessation of a client’s business operations, the policy will respond.
- Coverage for expatriates and local nationals, assisting a policyholder across their employee base and evacuating insured persons to their countries of residence or to the nearest place of safety.
- Salary endorsements, which can reimburse salary costs resulting from a crisis evacuation for up to 30 days, following an insured event.