At Aspen, we are committed to providing innovative insurance solutions that address the exposures our customers face.
Our Professional Liability/Indemnity insurance not only provides coverage tailored to the needs of today; we offer a full suite of coverage options across the globe.
Offering depth of experience and a global footprint, we are capable of considering all professional liability/indemnity classes. We work with firms of all sizes, operating both on a delegated underwriting authority and open brokerage basis. Offering broad coverage, in depth industry knowledge, and integrated claims handling, we can provide you and your clients a total solution for professional lines exposures.
We focus on our client’s management philosophy to help them get the most out of their relationship with us.
Our team is committed to experienced and technically proficient professional liability underwriters, innovative insurance products that respond and adapt to an ever evolving professional services industry, a collaborative minded approach with broker partners to respond to policyholders’ risk, and consistent and reliable methodology for risk selection and pricing.
- Accountants Professional:
- Architects and Engineers/Construction E&O:
- Financial Services E&O:
- Lawyers Professional:
- Medical Healthcare-Related Professional:
- Miscellaneous E&O:
- Professional Programs:
Capacity: up to $25 million.
Admitted and non-admitted products.
When companies look for management liability, they want something specific. For directors and company officers, reputation is a crucial asset.
We provide management liability insurance and its ancillary lines to Commercial Accounts and Financial Institutions through Retail and Wholesale brokers.
What we offer
- U.S. Product Sweet Spot: Admitted Excess Coverage in the following lines: Directors and Officers (D&O); Financial Institutions D&O and E&O; Fiduciary Liability; Employment Practices Liability; Private Equity and other fund structures
- Commercial Accounts: Our focus is on publicly traded accounts ranging from the smaller side of the Russell 2000 index up through the largest of Fortune 500 type accounts
- Financial Institutions: We seek opportunities where we can successfully deploy our capital on quality placements, usually mid-size to larger U.S. Banks and Insurance Companies
Wholesale and Retail distribution.
Capacity: $25 million.