We offer bespoke products backed by an unparalleled level of expertise and service that leads to our clients treating us as close partners. Our appetite is broad, both in terms of industry sector and territory.
Aspen has been writing Management Liability classes of business, which include Financial Institutions, Commercial Directors and Officers Insurance and Transactional Liability since 2007. In March 2013 the teams merged to create one team known as International Management Liability.
The International Management Liability team is based in London and operates out of Aspen’s Fenchurch Street office and Lloyd’s of London (Box 202).
Michael joined Aspen in 2019, to head up the Financial Institutions team and has over 35 years’ experience in the London Insurance market. Simon joined Aspen in 2013, having previously been at Aon as a broker. Simon has 14 years’ experience in the London Insurance market.
We provide a comprehensive range of specialist Financial Institutions insurance products for companies around the world. Our reach is global and our clients include, but are not limited to, major banking institutions, specialist financial services firms, investment managers, hedge funds and stockbrokers. Whatever the size or needs of the client, our highly experienced team provide a high level of service, offering a broad range of flexible cover.
- FI Directors and Officers Liability (D&O)
- Bankers Blanket Bond (BBB)/Crime
- FI Professional Liability (PI)
- Prospectus Liability (POSI)
- Pension Trustee Liability and ancillary coverages.
Line size: up to US$25 million.
We provide our commercial clients with bespoke products across the breadth and depth of the market, giving them and their directors and officers tailored and up-to-date protection from loses.
We are an excess only market, with a typical attachment point of US$75 million and a minimum attachment point of US$25 million/ GB£15 million. We have an international portfolio of FTSE 100, S&P 500, ASX, NYSE, Nasdaq, LSE and private SME entities.
We can offer Side ABC, AB, A and Side A DIC capacity. Our industry focus on Manufacturing/Industrial, Metals and Mining, Communications, Technology and Utilities companies. Sectors that are considered with caution: Retail, Construction, Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies, however look at these on a case by case basis.
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O)
- Pension Trustee Liability
- Prospectus Liability (POSI)
- Trustee Liability
Line size: Up to US$25 million.
We provide Transactional Liability insurance in the following areas:
- Warranties and Indemnities/Reps and Warranties: Insurance for loss incurred by the insured as the result of the breach or inaccuracy of representations and warranties made in a transaction agreement.
- Tax Liability: Insurance for loss incurred by the insured as the result of one or more tax positions or tax treatments being challenged and disallowed or amended by the relevant tax authority.
- Contingency: Insurance for loss incurred by the insured due to the crystallisation of an administrative, judicial, or legislative exposure or unintended interpretation of a contractual provision.