Aspen is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy rights and will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. Our Privacy Notice tells you about the use that Aspen makes of the personal information we hold about you, how we collect certain personal information, under what circumstances we may share or otherwise use the information and to whom we may disclose it.
This Notice makes clear that, subject to applicable local laws, the personal information Aspen holds about you will be:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- collected and processed only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes we have told you about
- accurate and kept up to date
- kept only as long as necessary
- kept securely
Please note that, with effect from 30 December 2020, if your policy has been transferred to Lloyd’s Insurance Company S.A (Lloyd’s Europe) under the Lloyd’s Part VII Transfer arrangement then Lloyd’s Europe are now the Data Controller of personal data in respect of this policy. The full implications of the this change, and details of the Lloyd’s Europe Data Privacy Notice – including use of your data – can be found here.