SSIMPLE (Secure Systems and Information Management Principles with the benefits of our Loss Experience) is a holistically designed cyber risk management platform.
It combines an innovative insurance policy with incident response education, complimentary third-party offerings (including a live tabletop exercise), and built-in incident response services. The SSIMPLE platform will help insulate your organization from security incidents and ensure that it is prepared in the event one occurs.
The Benefits of SSIMPLE*
- Policy holder incident response education
- Interactive tabletop exercises (administered by video conference)
- Web-based Incident Response Roadmap for quick access to critical information
- Education on effective security technologies
- Pre-incident services designed to help bolster security posture and reduce risk exposure
- The Insured has complete control over the services they elect to engage
- Services complement Insured’s security controls to help improve prevention and detection capabilities
- Personalized customer service that doesn’t just provide a list of available services and disappear – our team of certified experts are available to guide the Insured through their options and assist with implementation
- Overview of preferred incident response vendors
We’re Simplifying Cyber Protection
Now more than ever, businesses must be on guard against cyber threats. With more and more data being stored and processed online, privacy and network security is an increasingly critical component of business conduct. Organizations need to carefully contemplate methods of planning, prevention, detection and response to potential breach incidents so that they are adequately prepared.
SSIMPLE security is effective security.®
Did you know?
From October 1, 2018, to September 30, 2019, the global median dwell time was 56 days.
Source: FireEye M-Trends 2020 Report
Products and Services
Our dedicated team of professionals are available via phone, email and even in person to help walk the Insured’s team through the sign up process and the various services available.
Bobby joined Aspen in 2016 and currently the Head of US Cyber & Technology E&O, which includes oversight of SSIMPLE. He has held various underwriting management roles for the past 6 years most recently leading the Midwest and West regions from Chicago. In addition to his underwriting responsibilities, Bobby worked closely with the SSIMPLE team to educate brokers and clients on the services provided. Prior to joining Aspen, he led the west region cyber portfolio in San Francisco for another global specialty insurer. Bobby obtained his undergraduate degree from the University at Albany, where he earned his B.S. in Economics. He currently maintains designations as a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) and as a Certified Information Privacy Professional/US (CIPP/US).
Mike joined Aspen in 2023 as the head of Cyber Risk Management and is chiefly responsible for SSIMPLE. Mike’s background spans cyber security operations, financial modeling of cyber risk, and cyber insurance brokerage. Mike obtained his B.A. in philosophy at Oakland University and his J.D. from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Mike also maintains a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.