APJ Asset Protection Jersey Limited (‘Aspen APJ’), a specialist insurance company underwriting Kidnap and Ransom, Piracy and Personal Accident insurance, is now in run off.
Cover will be maintained for existing policies in accordance with their terms and conditions and contact details provided in policy documents remain live and active.
Alternative direct contact details for our third party provider, Vantage Limited, which is itself regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission and which (unless we notify you specifically to the contrary) is handing all claims and policy administration for us , are as follows:
- Claims: [email protected] Telephone: +44 (0)1534 706523
- Response: if your policy provides access to Crisis24 (formerly known as NYA) dial +44 203 937 9715, if Henderson Risk are your responder, dial +1 (305) 270 4581
- Complaints: If you should have reason to make a complaint against APJ, we will implement our internal complaints procedure and will endeavour to resolve the issue to your satisfaction as soon as possible. Complaints in the first instance should be made in writing to:
- Head of Compliance, Vantage Limited, PO Box 420, Vantage House, Anley Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE4 0WQ or
- By email: [email protected]
- By telephone: +44 (0)1534 706523
Aspen APJ is the business name of APJ Asset Protection Jersey Limited (registered number 81219) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited. Aspen APJ is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.